Clinics and Services
In addition to our routine surgeries we offer a number of clinics and services, which are provided by our Stennack Team:
During the COVID pandemic - some of these services are not as available as we are used to. Please call to discuss and we will be able to tell you more about that individual service.
- Minor Injury Service (08:00-20:00 Monday to Friday)
- Blood tests, Blood Pressure, ECGs, 24 hour Blood Pressure & ECGs
- Ear Syringing (see below for more details)
- Review of Chronic Diseases including: Diabetes, Heart Disease, Hypertension, Asthma, Mental Health
- Vaccinations including Childhood Immunisations, Travel Vaccinations and Seasonal Vaccinations including Flu Jabs
- Cervical Screening (smears)
- Contraceptive Advice & Services (Patients requiring emergency contraception will be seen on the day of request)
- Young Persons Drop-In Clinic, Brook Sexual Health Services & C-Card Scheme (see below for more details)
- Midwife Services
- Health Visitor Services (including baby weighing)
- Child Development Examinations
- Physiotherapy (RCHT/CPFT)
- Counselling Services (Outlook South West)
- Substance Misuse Service (Addaction)
- Stop Smoking Advice
- Minor Surgery
If you are experiencing problems with ear wax or blocked ears you may require ear syringing. However not everyone is suitable for ear sysringing and you must use ear drops and have an ear check first. Please click on the Ear Wax Patient Information guide below for full details.
Please note if you are suffering ear pain or dizziness you should contact the surgery to book an appointment so your ears can be checked for infection
Only patients suffering hearing loss, the sensation of blocked ears due to ear wax or tinnitus (without pain) should be follow the guidelines below.
Earwax Patient Information