Interested in working here but can't see the right role advertised please get in touch as you never know we might have an opportunity for you or have locum work available...
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01736 793 333
NEW VACANCY: MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST APPRENTICE
- Are you looking for a full-time apprentice opportunity with a competitive salary?
- Do you want to earn a wage at our CQC Outstanding GP Practice whilst gaining a Level 2 NVQ in Customer Services?
- Do you want a job in the NHS with career opportunity and development?
- Do you want to join our hardworking, dynamic team?
- 6 GP Partner and 4 salaried GPs, 3 Nurse Practitioner and a large nursing team
- Pro-active, supportive, and harmonious team with a Clinical Pharmacist, First Contact Physiotherapists, Social Prescribers, Community Geriatrician and Clinical Admin Team
- 13,000 patients and outstanding CQC rating
- 100% QOF performance and committed to high quality patient care
- Strong commitment to postgraduate and undergraduate training
- Extended range of services on site: MIU, minor surgery, pharmacy, counsellors, shared care substance misuse and anticoagulation monitoring
- Active Patient Participation Group and Friends of Stennack Surgery
Salaried GP 6 sessions per week
Fantastic GP Opportunity
· Salaried GP 6 sessions per week
· Competitive salary
· Opportunities to develop a range of special interests
We would like to welcome enthusiastic, committed and forward-thinking salaried GPs into our friendly expanding team.
We are a progressive practice providing an extended range of high-quality services, working from our inspiring Victorian grade 2 listed premises in this picturesque seaside town.
• Outstanding CQC Rating on all inspections to date
• 6 partners and 3 salaried GPs, 3 Nurse Practitioners and large Nursing/HCA team
• A diverse & harmonious supporting team including Clinical Pharmacist, Social Prescriber, 2 First Contact Physiotherapists and Clinical Admin Team committed to reducing GP workload
• Suitable for newly qualified and experienced GPs alike, with GP Support available including named GP Partner Mentor if required
• Mentorship and support available for newly qualified GP's including the "New to practice fellowships" via Kernow CIC
• 13,000 patients
• QOF targets achieved & committed to high quality patient care
• Strong commitment to postgraduate (F2 and GP) and undergraduate training
• Extended range of services on site: MIU, minor surgery, pharmacy, shared care substance misuse and anticoagulation monitoring
• Social Prescribing Initiatives, Active Patient Participation Group & Friends of Stennack Surgery
For further information & any queries please contact Karen Rushton (Practice Manager) email@example.com or ring 01736 792179