Accessibility for Patients
Do you have a disability, impairment or sensory loss?
If so the Stennack Surgery Team are here to help...
The surgery works to ensure that patients and service users, and their carers and parents, can access and understand the information they are given. We want to get better at communicating with our patients. We want to make sure you can read and understand the information we send you. If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please let us know.
We want to know if you need information in braille, large print or easy read. We want to know if you need a British Sign Language interpreter or advocate. We want to know if we can support you to lipread or use a hearing aid or communication tool.
We have a:
- Patient Information available in alternative formats
- Hearing Loop
- Interpretation Services including British Sign Language
- Accessible Consultation Rooms & Examination Couches
- High Backed & Raised Waiting Room Chairs
- Surgery Website which is able to be translated
Should you require any assistance please contact reception directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Accessible Information Form
Website Accessibility Information
Our website pages are designed so that you can change the style, size and colour of the font used, as well as the background colour. If you wish to do so, please see the guides below.
Customise settings in:
- Have problems seeing the screen
- Find it difficult to use the mouse or keyboard
- Need help with language or reading websites
then we recommend you visit the BBC website My Web My Way, which provides advice on how to make your computer easier to use, whether you are a Windows, Mac or Linux user.